About this blog

"One of the greatest moments in anybody's developing experience is when he no longer tries to hide from himself, but determines to get acquainted with himself as he really is." - Norman Vincent Peale

Friday, December 12, 2008

The Short Story Told Long

This is the flash forward of my life from my awakening (isn't this a neat way to describe when you said, "I am...this.") up to today. Order up some cocktails and take a load off.

High School

* Where it really all came together; I was a freshman in high school, and the new kid to the neighborhood. After finally introducing myself to one kid, I began to make friends. One wonderful day, one of my new friends whom I shall and forever refer to as "Uno" [because he is the first] and I were just kickin' it around the neighborhood. Boys being boys, our conversation throughout the day bounced from school to girls to life to sex. We'd just walked from the store and back to his house. Uno was telling me a story about participating in a contest to see who had the bigger.... and how the same person always won. I was just listening and laughing because I'd never heard of such shenanigans happening in the projects I grow up in. *This is the part you've been waiting for*

The famous dialogue:

Uno: "Let's do it."
Me: "Do what?"
Uno: "Have a contest..."
Me: "I don't know, man..."
Uno: "I knew you was scary."

Now you KNOW you can not let it get out in the 'hood that you are "scary." That's an automatic rep killer! And since I was still the new kid, I thought I had something to prove. So we go inside Uno's house to see who's really packing the power. Conveniently, his parents were not home.

Uno: "Pull it out."
Me: "I don't think I'm going to win..."
[The unveiling of meats]
Uno: "Hmm..."
Me: "For real Whats with the 'hmm'?
[Holding it, examining it]
Me: "Ay, what you doin' dude?"
Uno: "Chill, man"

And thus, I began receiving fellatio for the first time....from a dude. No, I did not say, "Stop/wait/hold on..." because I was clearly in, you know.

And I don't care what you say or believe, I was coerced/seduced! So what if I liked it... however, this first encounter sparked the spiral of madness that lasted five years and a lot of tears.
* At this point I can not even finish this blog, because the memories are flooding back and I need to regain my composure * Damn, I need a drink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment