About this blog

"One of the greatest moments in anybody's developing experience is when he no longer tries to hide from himself, but determines to get acquainted with himself as he really is." - Norman Vincent Peale

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Night Off...Try A Year

We're back!

Well, I'm back....me....T.

I know, I know, I know - the last time I posted was literally last summer, and I regret my super denial of the blog, but blogging takes discipline; a discipline I had to develop with time. So I think I can do consistently now, having need of a space where I can air my dirty laundry.

So within the year I will simply list the occurrences that have changed me for better and for worse:

  1. Mom and Sister have their OWN PLACE - like, its HERS! I could not be happier! --- until I went to my storage unit one day and saw they used my two bedrooms to replace their own. So now all I have in storage is a couch, clothes, and a microwave. DO YOU SEE HOW SEE DO ME?
  2. I've managed to acknowledge Jhontaivius' existence within me and I have acted on his desires without allowing him to fully take over, thus keeping me out of trouble. Except for when he wanted to go to this bathhouse....couldn't fight 'em that time....
  3. I have abstained from fuckery for quite a few months, since the diagnosis of a good friend jolted me into a reality I've never know. People, please get tested regularly!
  4. I'm in a state we have come to know as love -- remember ** The Definition ** - and after not taking each other seriously for a year, I'm relocating to see what we could be. But we're still not dating exclusively. Are we? I mean, we haven't said it.
  5. I'm on Twitter now: follow me! And if you're not on Twitter, what the f**k are you doing in your spare time?
So to anyone reading and everyone who's stumbled upon this blog, prepare for the laughs to return....it's on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment