About this blog

"One of the greatest moments in anybody's developing experience is when he no longer tries to hide from himself, but determines to get acquainted with himself as he really is." - Norman Vincent Peale

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Long Story Short

Updating the followers.....

Well, I almost died May 15th at 4:08 AM along I-40 East, swerving to avoid a swerving semi. Apparently I was supposed to let the semi hit me, so I could get paid. I drive a 1996 Honda Accord - that shit would've been instantaneous man-down. So long story short (and leaving out the part about me calling 5 people crying hysterically), now I'm car less and was stuck in Nashville for 6...days. Thank God for one of my soldiers (from the Army Reserve). He hooked me up with his spare bedroom - in exchange, I cooked my ass off.
On Day 5, I made my famous queso/Ro-Tel (whatever you call it) & my first stab at Broccoli & Cheese Casserole. I'd have posted the end results - the empty dishes - but they mysteriously disappeared....hmmm. I think the crew ate those, too. I had to leave my Honda in the safety of a backyard and catch the Greyhound back to the Scenic City. Ugh. I felt like such a commoner.

***** "The Definition" has officially downgraded himself. It is what it was and it fizzled into what I won't let it be. He won't be sampling this ass any longer (unless OUR communication gets bertter)....I need consistency and communication and his muthafuckin' ass is lacking. SO AM I. I'm horrible when it comes to picking up a phone....Oh, if only his love and sex game tactics aligned; and my communication skills were equal to my making sticky skills - he'd be awesome. And I'd be the shit. And we would work. And I'd have a boyfriend I'd relocate for. OH WELL. I smile because it happened and I move forward.
**** "Freeze" downgraded me back to friend status; today. VIA TEXT MESSAGE. I have no comment for this because I never agreed to this relationship thing officially anyway.
**** "Him." Well, it was over before it even started. Story of my life.

[Singing] "He Ain't With Me Now" though....

I'm back.
Well, almost...

There are some candidates whom have presented good qualities, and each deserve a shot at the title, but there can only be one. There will only be one.

"J'hontaivius:" I need choices, dude.

[suppressing alternate personality]
I have got to get his ass intergrated. He is going to get me in more trouble that I'll allow.

1 comments:

Nando said...

You know damn well you could stayed with me. Especially if you were gonna cook!

Post a Comment